Medicinal Cannabis Activist Creed
This is my medicinal cannabis path.
There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My medicinal cannabis is my best friend.
It is my life. I must master knowledge of it, as I must master my life.
Without me fighting for it, my medicinal cannabis is useless.
Without my medicinal cannabis, I am useless.
I must represent the path of my medicinal cannabis life with truth.
I must debate more effectively than my opponents who are able bodied and trying to limit my rights to good health.
I must show my science to lawmakers before lawmakers imprison me or those like me.
Before my creator I swear this creed.
My medicinal cannabis and myself are valuable to the economy of my country.
We are the masters of our legislators, they are in OUR employ.
We are the Saviors of a life giving medication.
So be it … until there is no prohibition.
- This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
- My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
- My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will…
- My rifle and I know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit…
- My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…
- Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
- So be it, until victory is America’s and there is no enemy, but peace!
- Clearing the Smoke: The Science of Cannabis – Full Doc (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
Posted on 2013/03/24, in Breedheen O'Rilley Keefer, Breezy, Breezy Kiefair, Cannabis, cannabis, cannabis issue, Cannabis Legalization, cannabis poetry, cannabis poets, Hemp, Herb, herb experience, Medical cannabis, medical marijuana, medicinal cannabis, Medicine, parody, politics, United States and tagged Breedheen T. O'Rilley Keefer, Breezy Kiefair, Cannabis, cannabis poetry, Drugs, Health, Illegal, Kiefair.com, Marijuana, Medical cannabis, Medicine, of pain poetry and pot, Of Poetry, Poetry, poetry book, Saviors, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.